Undead Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Admin Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 am

Undead Zombies would like for all the clan member to introduce themselves and we would also like your sfo name if you can host... thanks from the admin of the Undead Zombies Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin

https://undeadzombies.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty ZombieLegends introduction

Post  ZombieLegend Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:28 am

Yo wats yp my name is David Hardwick if you look me up on facebook my name will be Davi Rea my sfo name is ZombieLegend i can host and i live in tyler tx im 18 im a cool guy and im also one of the leaders of this clan so i hope yall enjoy being here at Undead Zombies Cool Laughing

Last edited by ZombieLegend on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
ZombieLegend
ZombieLegend

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty (UZ)OzZy

Post  (UZ)OzZy Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:29 pm

My name is Caleb McCarley I'm from Anderson SC Im about to turn 20 if you have a facebook look me up and tell me who you are so i can add you. On SFO I go by (UZ)OzZy I cannot host but i have been playing this game for about 4 years now...i have won a couple of tournaments and im a pro user of akuma, ryu, and wolverine.

I was the first to join up so Zombie you should make me Co Leader Very Happy

(UZ)OzZy

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  KidDARKNESS19 Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:57 pm

My name is Aleksei and i do have a facebook i am hispanic my best character is akuma Smile ny sfo name is now (UZ)KidDarkness

Last edited by KidDARKNESS19 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

KidDARKNESS19

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum